Nationwide Credit (NCI) is licensed, bonded or otherwise authorized to collect delinquent and defaulted accounts in all states. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Title IV Student Loan Programs
We continually review and update company policies and procedures to meet new requirements and we regularly participate in continuing education programs to stay abreast of changes in the law.
NCI is involved with the following associations:
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA International)